1. I'm unable to find the confirmation email
- Double check you entered the email correctly. Better yet, enter the email again.
- (if using Gmail) Check Updates or Promotions categories. Google will sometimes filter emails into there.
- Check Spam and Trash folders.
- Check All Mail folder in case email was auto-archived.
2. I click on Get Started and nothing happens
- You have the app installed on your mobile device (iPhone or iPad)
- You are opening the email on your mobile device (iPhone or iPad)
3. I see a popup that says "Something went wrong verifying your email. Make sure you are clicking on the most recent email! Or retry submitting your email."
What does this mean?
This means that either your confirmation email has expired or you are not opening the most recent email we've sent.
A. Opening the most recent confirmation email OR
B. Re-enter your email address in the app again
4. Logging in on multiple devices
If you've downloaded Playbook on multiple iPhones or iPads, you will need to go through each login separately.
- Enter your email address in the app
- Open the most recent confirmation email