Step 1 - Record Your Exercise Video:
- Exercise videos can be up to 30 seconds long
- If you record through the Creator App, you have the option to trim the video right then and there
- The videos are running on loop inside the app so you only need to show one or two examples of the movement or training when uploading individual exercises
Ways you can record the video:
- Ask a friend to record you
- Place your phone against the wall, in a shoe, on a towel and trim it after
- Buy a cheap tripod (we recommend this $23 tripod from Amazon)
- Make sure your tripod comes with a bluetooth remote so you can shoot from anywhere (just like the one we recommended above!)
Step 2 - Title, Description, and Duration
- Title - 2-5 words is perfect. Make it punchy or simple to understand. You can also use emojis to get creative!
- Description - You do not want to write too much and people do not want to read too much. With that said, descriptions matter and they can clarify any complexity or specific instructions as part of your exercise. Include essential details that may not be picked up in the video. Remember, everything saves in your library so you will not have to enter a description next time!
- Duration - Assign any unit of measure to your content. If we do not have a unit of measure that you use, let us know and we'll be sure to add it for you!
- Save - Once you are set, hit “save," then click "yes" if you'd like to save it to your library...now keep going!